Course 46: Awareness: The Way Of The Medium
Course organised on behalf of the Arthur Findlay College
Mediumship is far more than communication with the so called
"dead". It is a system of mind, body and spiritual
practices designed to create a transformation of the mental,
emotional and spiritual self.
Join Simon James and Brian Robertson and the team on this
week which seeks to bring back the fellowship of the Spirit
that was the essence of Awareness.
What then is the purpose of this profound change in the
human condition? How do we develop the whole Medium
and allow our life to be one of communication between two
Join us on the rebirth of this most popular of original Arthur Findlay College weeks.
Awareness is designed to look at Mediumship from the perspective of the Mystical
tradition of Spiritualism and spirituality. We will explore the profound changes that
affect the individual during the path of development.
We will explore:
- The relationship of the medium with the Spirit World
- The role of guidance from the Other World
- Mediumship as a mechanism for spiritual growth
- The transformational effect of the Divine Power upon the life of the medium
- The importance of Mediumship as a sacred experience between the individual and the Divine
- The inspiration of Ancient and Modern Spiritualism as a tool for personal
Let us together explore our faculty of communication between our self, the Spirit
World and the Divine, on this week that Gordon Higginson began.
Let us walk the Way of the Medium and allow Awareness to Awaken once again.